Need help planning your trip to the Miami Grand Prix? Our team at U.S. Sedan is here to help. We specialize in Formula 1 travel and can take care of all the details for you.
To get started, contact us today!
People are wondering what will happen with the Miami Grand Prix. It is set to debut on Formula 1's calendar in 2022. There is so much anticipation that it would be hard not to count down until race day!
The battle is just too intriguing not to watch. This year's race will be challenging as the drivers navigate around Miami Grand Prix Raceway. With its high-speed corners and long straights, the raceway will provide plenty of excitement for fans.
Of course, the race isn't just about driving. There will also be plenty of entertainment off the track, with parties and events. Miami is known for its nightlife, and there are plenty of things to do once the racing is over.
If you're planning on attending the Miami Grand Prix, get your tickets today! We can't wait to see what this new race has in store for us.
Here's what we know so far about the Miami Grand Prix:
Formula 1 has signed a contract to hold a second race on the shores of the United States of America, with Miami – known for its sandy beaches, art deco atmosphere, colorful multiculturalism, and wealthy sports history.
The Miami International Autodrome is now 95 percent complete, according to Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix officials.
The inaugural Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix will take place on the campus of the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida, from May 6-8. The 3.36-mile, 19-turn race track has been under construction since April 2021. The asphalt that has been laid down so far is enough to make twenty-year-old roads look new; pit buildings, garages, and the race control tower are near completion.
“We're in the last stages of this fantastic circuit that will host the first-ever Formula 1 race in Miami,” Richard Cregan, CEO of the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, said in a press release. “We're overjoyed with how far we've come, and it's a great tribute to the team's commitment and hard work here in Miami and with Formula 1 and the FIA to finish this track within a tight deadline.”
With its new racetrack, this race will be unlike any other!
Created by the circuit architect behind Hockenheim’s world-renowned track, Hermann Tilke has designed a layout that will be sure to please racers and fans alike. It will wind its way through a series of demanding corners, with long straights providing opportunities for overtaking.
With a capacity for up to 34,000 fans, the grandstands will offer excellent action views. And with average temperatures of around 82 degrees Fahrenheit in May – when the race is to take place – it promises to be a genuinely tropical F1 experience.
So if you're thinking of heading to Florida for some Formula 1 action, here's U.S. Sedan's guide on what you can expect from May 6th to May 8th.
Brand new racetrack
- The Miami Grand Prix will be the first-ever Formula 1 race on a brand new street circuit designed by world-renowned racetrack architect Herrmann Tilke. The layout will wind its way through some of the city's most iconic landmarks, including the famous Ocean Drive.
High-speed straights and tight corners
- With its mix of high-speed straights and tight corners, the Miami Grand Prix circuit will provide plenty of overtaking opportunities and wheel-to-wheel racing.
In the heart of one of America's most vibrant cities -
Miami is one of America's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities. With its sandy beaches, art deco architecture, and multicultural atmosphere, Miami is the perfect setting for a Formula 1 race. It's sure to be a spectacular event both on and off the track.
- The Miami Grand Prix will be the 10th race on the Formula 1 calendar and the first in the United States since Austin's 2016 United States Grand Prix. The event is coming up, and you can't miss this! There's no better time to book your trip with a date set for May 6-8. It will be a night race, similar to Singapore and Abu Dhabi, with the start time likely to be around 6 pm local time (23:00 GMT).
- As is the case with all street circuits, the Miami Grand Prix will be a challenge for both drivers and teams. The tight confines of the track and unforgiving walls mean that even the slightest mistake could be costly. The fast and twisty layout will make overtaking difficult, so strategy and tire management will be essential. But with the race taking place in the heart of one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world, we're sure it will be a spectacular event.
Tickets and hospitality packages
- Tickets and hospitality packages for the race are now on sale. When it comes to access, the Miami Grand Prix will offer various ticket types and prices, depending on your budget and preferences. There are several different hospitality packages on offer, so there's something to suit everyone. You can also expect a range of hospitality packages for those who want to enjoy the race in style.
If you're a fan of Formula 1 or want to visit Miami, add the Miami Grand Prix to your calendar in 2022!
And if you need any help planning your trip, our team at U.S. Sedan are experts in all things Formula 1 and would be more than happy to assist. If you have any questions about the Miami Grand Prix or need help planning your trip, our team at U.S. Sedan would be more than happy to assist. Contact us today to get started!
The Miami Grand Prix is an electrifying race, and we can't wait to see what the drivers will do on this unique course. Stay tuned for more updates and information on the Miami Grand Prix!
We'll see you in Miami for an unforgettable race.