The authorized chauffeur must make sure that his/her assigned vehicle is sanitized with USS supplied vehicle sanitizer and cleaning agents. Each chauffeur must always wear PPE (mask and gloves) with each client. Extra will be reserved in each vehicle for clients if needed. Each chauffeur must offer to spray the client’s hands with hand sanitizer as well as luggage with luggage sanitizer. Dividers will not be placed in the USS vehicle at this time. All measures mentioned are consistent with U.S. Sedan Service Worldwide (USSW) standards, policies, and procedures.
- The assigned USSW vehicle must be prepped by the chauffeur constantly. It must be sanitized thoroughly before and after each client has entered/exited with hospital grade disinfectant. Chauffeurs will clean the vehicle with supplied cleaning agents so that each client’s experience is safe from harmful bacteria. All common areas and high-touch areas like arm rests, door handles, lavatories, seatback screens and seat belts are wiped down and disinfected between trips by drivers and chauffeurs while wearing PPE and gloves.
- USSW has a designated vehicle wash and detailer station at base as needed. The primary responsibility of this repair shop at base is to keep the inside and outside of the vehicles sanitized, clean and shiny. Detail staff will also follow these new sanitizing guidelines when preparing a vehicle for service. All Fleet staff will be trained on e-mist machine use in order to properly disinfect and sanitize all USSW vehicles on a regular basis.
- The Fleet Manager will instruct base personnel as to the sequence and work to be done on each vehicle as needed. Special detail requests must be made to the Fleet Manager and the vehicle must return to base for cleaning…. i.e.; Carpet cleaning must be performed at a minimum of one time per week.
- If the authorized chauffeur is between jobs or starting a new day of work, the authorized chauffeur must always tidy and prepare the vehicle before his/her assigned trip according to USSW policies, standards and procedures outlined.
- P.P.E(masks, gloves and hand sanitizer) will be available in each vehicle. If a client lacks or needs supply, it will be available to them.