If you are a CEO, president of a large corporation, or a high-level business executive, traveling to conduct business or attend conferences is certainly a key component of your job. However, you also know that international or domestic travel means that you have to contend with a whole host of stressors and inconveniences, such as:
- Unfamiliar surroundings
- Language barriers
- Delayed or canceled flights
- Disrupted eating and sleeping schedules
- Lost luggage
- Losing time to do work
- Coordinating schedules with business partners
On top of that, there’s the added pressure of needing to succeed at whatever you’re there to do—whether that’s having to give an impactful speech, engage in a tough negotiation, or deliver a high-stakes sales pitch. Fortunately, you can make traveling for work easier and more productive by using an executive chauffeur and itinerary planning services.
Why Use an Executive Chauffeur?
Here are 7 reasons why you should consider using an executive chauffeur on your next business trip.
- Less airport hassle: Executive chauffeurs are equipped with FAA monitoring devices so they can track your flight in real-time. No need to call or text anyone if your flight’s delayed or arrives sooner than expected. Your chauffeur will be waiting for you whenever you land. Plus, you won’t have to fight for a taxi or deal with a car rental situation. An executive chauffeur will get you from the airport to your final destination as quickly as possible.
- Driver expertise: Your executive chauffeur knows the roads, highways, geography, and traffic patterns of the city you’re in better than anyone. He or she will take the safest and most efficient route to get you to your destination on time.
- 100% professionalism: Your executive chauffeur is a professional driver. That’s a skill beyond knowing simply how to drive a car. Your driver knows that his or her main job is to get you to your destination as safely and comfortably as possible. He or she will also assist with bags and luggage, open doors, and, most importantly, know not to disturb you with unnecessary conversation. You can’t say the same for taxi drivers or someone with a side gig.
- The inside scoop: Need to entertain a client or business partner? Your airport chauffeur knows the local area better than anyone. He or she can give you recommendations for the best restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions in the area and keep you posted on upcoming concerts, sporting events, and more.
- Time to yourself: Perhaps the one thing you don’t get enough of during any business trip is time to yourself. With an executive chauffeur service, you actually do get a bit of “me time” while riding in the back of a comfortable vehicle. You can take phone calls, check email, prepare for your meeting, or simply close your eyes and relax.
- Additional security: Beyond being exceptionally safe drivers, executive chauffeurs go through in-depth training to handle any number of potentially dangerous situations. In addition, some airport chauffeur services, like U.S. Sedan Service, ensure that their drivers have background checks and clearances so they can approach government buildings and other restricted areas without any issues.
- A polished, professional image: When people see you pull up in a luxury sedan, you convey a sense of elegance, class, and professionalism. Stepping out of a yellow cab or the back seat of someone’s economy car will not help your image.
Why Use Itinerary Planning Services?
You should also consider using an itinerary planning service to cut down on stress and make your life easier while traveling for business. Itinerary planning professionals are knowledgeable and capable of planning out every detail to ensure a flawless event, meeting, or presentation. Here’s what they can do for you:
- Plan an agenda for any meeting or event
- Assist in finding appropriate locations and venues for the event
- Coordinate travel to and from the event for all key players
- Manage all aspects of correspondence with participating attendees
- Engage an on-site management team to ensure the agenda is executed with precision on the day of the event
How can I Arrange for an Executive Chauffeur or Itinerary Planning Service?
If you’re ready to reduce the stress and worry of traveling for business, then contact U.S. Sedan service and ask about executive chauffeur, airport chauffeur, and itinerary planning services. For nearly two decades, U.S. Sedan Service has been providing corporate executives, diplomats, and vacationers with uncompromising transportation and itinerary planning services. Known for its fleet of clean and comfortable luxury sedans, superb customer service, and exceptional attention to every last detail, U.S. Sedan will get you to your destination in comfort and style. Let U.S. Sedan take you where you need to go, so you can focus your attention on what really matters.