For many people, part of the fun of traveling for pleasure is exploring new cities, getting “lost” for a few hours, and coming across surprising finds. However, if you are an executive traveling for business, then you know that there’s no time to find your way around a new city. You may have to pitch to prospective clients or investors, meet with existing clients, speak at an industry conference, or do a million other things. No matter what you need to do, one thing is certain: you can’t be late.
With so much to do and so little time on most business trips, renting a car to travel around a city you’ve never been to is risky. Even if you have a navigation app, you’re dealing with unfamiliar traffic patterns, possible construction, and an unknown parking situation. The whole thing just adds stress to an already high-stakes business trip. That’s why so many business executives forgo car rentals and use executive chauffeur services instead.
What are the Benefits of Hiring an Executive Chauffeur Service?
The most notable benefit of hiring an executive chauffeur is, of course, that you don’t have to drive, but there are so many other benefits beyond not having to handle the wheelwork yourself. For example, with an executive chauffeur service you get:
- Guaranteed promptness: Whether it’s pick up or delivery, you know that your executive chauffeur will arrive on time, every time. Your driver knows the city perhaps better than anyone. Your driver knows the shortcuts, plus the safest and most efficient routes to get you to your destination on time. He or she knows how to avoid construction, traffic delays, and closed-off streets. Getting lost is impossible.
- Driver expertise: Your executive chauffeur is a professional driver. That’s a skill beyond knowing simply how to drive a car. Your driver knows that the main job is to get you to your destination as safely and comfortably as possible. He or she will also assist with bags and luggage, open doors, and know not to disturb you with unnecessary conversation. You just can’t say the same for taxi drivers or a driver of a ride-share service.
- Less airport hassle: The last thing you want to do after a long flight is to fight for a taxi, deal with a car rental situation, or worse yet, take public transportation. An executive chauffeur eliminates all of that hassle by picking you up directly from the airport and getting you to your hotel as quickly as possible.
- The local point of view: Need to impress a client while in town? Searching for a perfect cup of coffee? Maybe you actually have a few hours to yourself before the big meeting. Your executive chauffeur can give you recommendations for the best restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions in town and keep you posted on upcoming concerts, sporting events, and more.
- Safety after celebration: You may end the day with cocktails, have a celebratory dinner with clients, or even just grab a few drinks with colleagues back at a local bar. It’s nice to know that you will have a reliable way to get back to your hotel safely should you choose to imbibe.
- More “me time”: Before any big meeting, you have to stay focused. Trying to find your own way in a new city while driving an unfamiliar rental car can take you “out of the zone” and leave you feeling less prepared than you’d like to be. In the backseat of a luxury sedan, you have a few more minutes of time to yourself. You can review notes, make phone calls, conduct web meetings, or simply relax.
- An added layer of security: Many people don’t realize this, but professional chauffeurs go through in-depth training to handle a number of potentially dangerous situations. In addition, some executive chauffeur services, like U.S. Sedan Service, can arrange for armored vehicles, motorcade security, and security escorts to provide the protection you or your executives need.
- A polished, professional image: When people see you pull up in a luxury sedan, you convey a sense of elegance, class, and professionalism. Stepping out of a yellow cab or the back seat of someone’s economy car won’t help your image. Likewise, if you use an executive chauffeur service to pick up clients, then they’ll feel valued, appreciated, and important.
How Can I Arrange for an Executive Chauffeur Service?
There are many ways to get from point A to point B. However, if you’re traveling for business, then you should hire an executive chauffeur service, and U.S. Sedan Service should be the first chauffeur service you call.
For nearly two decades, U.S. Sedan Service has been providing corporate executives, diplomats, and vacationers with the highest quality of transportation services. Known for its superb service and exceptional attention to detail, U.S. Sedan will get you to your destination in comfort and style. Contact U.S. Sedan Service today to arrange for your transportation needs.